Want to check the status of your refund? Click HERE!
Life's complicated...We're here to help.
Cozad, Nebraska Office:
121 W 9th Street
Cozad, NE 69130
phone: 308 784 1040
fax: 308 784 4603
Lexington, Nebraska Office:
201 W 9th Street
Lexington, NE 68850
phone: 308 324 4607
fax: 308 324 4608
France & McNally is a full-service accounting firm with locations in Cozad, Lexington, and Ainsworth, Nebraska. We understand small town business and production agriculture and we strive to make all aspects of accounting as efficient and effective as possible. Our services include, but are not limited to, Financial Planning, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Tax Return Preparations for Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships, Corporations, Governmental and Not-for-Profit clients.
Our philosophy: we want you to do as much of the accounting work as you want to do and we'll do the rest. We're here to provide you with as much service as you need.
Tax Return Preparation
2021 Child Tax Credit
The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), signed into law in March, caused significant changes to the Child Tax Credit (CTC) for most taxpayers in 2021.
Understanding The American Rescue Plan Act can be confusing. Below outlines some questions that may arise.
If you feel that you are in a situation that makes you feel uncertain about what you should do, please call one of our offices.
1. What is the Child Tax Credit (CTC)?
2. What has changed with the CTC?
3. How do I get the advanced payments and when do they start?
4. What if I haven’t filed a 2019 or 2020 tax return, do I still qualify?
5. What if I don’t want to receive the advanced payments?
6. Are these advanced payments considered income?
7. Are these changes permanent?